If you remember, in June, we did a product review of some treats for the famous Chewy man. Chewy emailed us asking if we wanted to pawticipate in another product review. We said of course!
We received a bag of Orijen Original Freeze Dried Dog Treats.
This flavor is made with chicken, turkey, egg, and fish.
And the test....
...and the verdict...
Now let's break it down...
2. Made with all meat. No fillers. No artificial flavors. No preservatives.
3. Made in Canada with fresh regional ingredients.
4. They come in an assortment of flavors: lamb, boar, beef, duck...just to name a few.
5 Perfect size.
1. A little on the pricey size. $7.99 for a 2oz. bag. (BUT, you get what you pay for. Good quality treats. So this is more like a HALF-con. Bol.)
2. Our co-editor in chief recently got a new job, and we couldn't blog any sooner. We are currently accepting applications. Bol.
Thank you Chewy for giving us the opportunity. We have enjoyed all your products thus far.
Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley