Right off the bat, we noticed the new box. It's a good look for you guys Chewy. I like the blue.
Our Chewy box came? Pawesome!
What did we get?
We got Wellness Wellbites. ::sniff sniff:: Smells well. (Bol)
You're right Swish, they do smell well.
But the ultimate test is the taste...
Verdict in: Delicious!
They're so good, even the bag is delicioius!
There was a lot of yummy ingredients in these treats. Oatmeal, blueberries, fresh carrots, apples, and sweet potatoes.
We received the Wellness Wellbites, the chicken and lamb recipe.
(If the above link doesn't work, here's the complete URL: http://www.chewy.com/dog/wellness-wellbites-chicken-lamb/dp/30183)
- It says it on the bag, Tasty. We really liked them.
- Healthy. No wheat, corn or soy, artificial flavors. No preservatives.
- Made in the USA.
- Perfect treat size. Perfect texture. Not too hard. Not too soft.
- 5 different recipes. (Lamb/Salmon. Beef/Turkey. Turkey/Duck. Chicken/Lamb. Chicken/Venison.)
- Comes in a resealable bag.
- Reasonable price. 8oz bag for $8.99.
- To note: depending on the protein, prices may vary.
- We noticed on the bag it says for "Good Dogs". Now Mom says we have to be good. We don't know if we like that. Oh the pressure!
Thank You Chewy for the opportunity! You never disappoint.
Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley