Thursday, October 25, 2012

Spookify

Mom has been spookifying our apartment. There are strange things with big eyes that light up and spiders crawling all over our bookshelf and front door. 

And a green monster hanging by our light outside.
 
Plus there's this very suspicious looking person in our window, that won't leave!

But once Mom put these matching skeleton T-shirts on herself and Swish, we started to get the idea. Howl-o-ween is coming up!
 

We look forward to Howl-o-ween. The only part I don't look forward too is the costume part. Wearing funny clothes and costumes are not my 'bowl of water'. Swisher doesn't mind as much. He knows that if he pawticipates with whatever Mom decides, treats are involved.
 
You can't really tell in this picture, but Swisher's T-shirt glows in the dark. That's kinda cool.

I don't have a skeleton shirt. But Swish and I do have matching skull and cross bone tanks.
 That of course we had to wear. Hmph.

Notice I'm not all that excited about it.
 

One thing I was happy about was, Aunt V bought us some Howl-o-ween stuffies...
 ...and her and Mom went to go pick out pumpkins.

I kept Skully.

Swish got Franky.
 

We try to do a theme every year. This years theme is Super Heroes. So Aunt V came over to carve our pumpkins. Can you guess which Super Heroes Swish and I are going to be?
 YUP! You guessed it!

Swisher is Batman.. or Batdog or BatPug.. whichever.

And I'm Spiderman... or SpideyDog. 

I was sooo happy to know that I wasn't going to have to wear some crazy SpideyDog costume. I'm happy they're are just T-shirts. I can live with that. Thank dog Mom finally figured out I'd be a better model with simpler costumes.

Mom and Aunt V are going to pawticipate in our theme as well. Those other two pumpkins are theirs.
 One will be Captain America, and the other will be Superman.

Now we're ready for Howl-o-ween and those trick-or-treaters.
If we could only get rid of this guy...


Lots of licks,
Oakley... and Swisher

6 comments:

  1. Guys you look great in your super hero costumes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL,they get nutty this time of year
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  3. My peeps are crazy for Halloween around here. I don't like costumes either, but I do like your tshirts. You look pawsome in them. Your place looks great and cool pumpkins. Our front yard is all spooky and scary. I hope you have fun

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  4. That guy looking in your window sure is scary! Hopefully he goes away soon ...

    We're not crazy about costumes either, but mama doesn't understand. The t-shirts are great and the matching pumpkins!!!!!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome costumes, guys! Sometimes simpler is better, especially if it means you keep the costumes on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to tell you all, we have the best dressed boyfriends evfur. We love all of your fashion choices, particularly the white skully tanks. **whistles**. I'm with you Oak, this whole costume thing is for the birds and I appreciate your visible disdain for them. Bostie sneers unite! Hope you boys got some goodies too. Candy Corn? Don't mind if we do.

    Kitty+Coco

    ReplyDelete