Mom contacted our pal Chewy through peemail and helped us sign up for the august treat review.
A few days ago our package came.
What the sniff did we get this time?
Smells like chicken.
Here Oak, let me get a wiff.
Sure does! How do we open this thing?
Aunt V helped us open it and we stuck our faces right in.
We stuck our tongues in the bag and we picked up like 3 or 4 treats at a time! Bol!
Then Aunt V said we were getting carried away, so she made us sit like 'normal' dogs and be good.
Where's the fun in that? Oh well, we got more treats.
Ok review part: We got the Nature's Variety Instinct Raw Boost Minis. Chicken formula freeze-dried recipe. They also come in duck flavor.
- All natural, healthy, and pure raw ingredients.
- Grain free. No grain, no wheat, no soy, gluten free.
- Comes in its own resealable bag.
- They also have the same treats, for cats.
- Price is a little high, but you pay for good quality.
- This is only a HALF-con; Minis are small, so they might be better to use as training treats. (2B. But mini means you could possibly get multiple at one time. Bol)
Thank you Chewy for the opportunity!
Lots of satisfied licks,
Swisher and Oakley