Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We didn't end up on the naughty list!

Hey every blogger! We hope everyone is doing well. The holidays are hectic at times so we hope everyone is taking some time to relax.

Mom said we had to start being festive so I wanted to wear my ho ho ho shirt. Oakley got stuck in the Naughty shirt because there's no way I wanted Santa thinking I was naughty.

The first gifts we got this year were from our Mom's boss she couldn't wait to give them to us. That worked for us!

We got new sweaters and Astro bones!

Swisher got the argyle sweater because we didn't think stripes would be too flattering on him. BOL!

Mom's family lives a few hours away and we will be going there on thursday so this past Sunday we celebrated Christmas with mom and her friend who we call Auntie V. We got tons of presents, we must've done something good this year.

We got a doggy first aid kit and new leashes from mom.

Our Aunt V gave us two new collars each and stuffies of course!



I liked unwrapping my own gifts. Mom thought it was cute until she realized I just liked eating the paper.

I got a new rain jacket because my old one was showing off my muscles too much and my brother kept calling me fat. I dunno what right he has to call any doggy fat!

This was one of our gifts but we think mom just bought it for herself and used us as an excuse. She put it up by the door and that where our leashes and harnesses hang now.

Mom and Aunt V made this gingerbread house, unfortunately it wasn't a gift for us but a piece of gingerbread man flew across the kitchen at one point and of course we were there to clean up. He was delicious!

We are totally thankful we didn't end up on the naughty list and they say the big guy checks his list twice!

We want to say thank you to our Aunt V for all the pawesome gifts she gave us.

We would also like to thank all you doggies who exchanged cards with us you all look pawesome!

We are totally pooped. We are going to rest up until its time for more gifts. Happy Holidays friends!

Lots of Licks--
Swisher and Oakley

17 comments:

  1. HI BOYS!

    I'm so happy you guys pawsitively loved ur presents. I know u guys are going to look super handsome w ur new collars. And speaking of handsome, u sure do look adorable and festive in ur new sweaters. Swish, don't let ur brother make fun 2 u poppa, ur not fat ur buff! ;)

    Thx 4 letting me come over and make my first gingerbread house! It was so fun and I have to say it came out pretty good! =)

    I hope u guys have fun visiting grandma this week, but boy i'm gonna miss ya guys.

    See you soon.
    Merry Christmas,
    Love Tia V

    ReplyDelete
  2. you lucky pooches - those pressies are great and you two look good in your sweaters.

    have a fun time at your granny's and keep safe and make sure your mum drives carefully....eh defensively as there are some crazy drivers at this time of year. so be good and watch out for those baddies

    biiiig kisses to your mumster and you
    coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Oakley & Swisher! Of course you didn't end up on the naughty list because you weren't naughty. What good little guys you have been all year even when Santa wasn't watching.

    What great presents you got! Those sweaters are very stylish and they will keep you warm. I'm hoping I get a sweater for Christmas too, but only Santa knows. I'll have to wait and see.

    Stubby xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas you guys!! those prezzies look AWESOME!!!!!!!!! And you look great in your outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow look at all those awesome gifts! I guess you two were good this year lol.

    what is a doggy first aid kit? that sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Holidays you 2. Looks like you are having a fun time so far!!

    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way tuh go, buds! Those are some great presents!

    PS Thanks fer the card!

    PSS We have that exact same "woof" thing on our wall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey guys you lookj great in your new sweaters. We enjoyed your holiday card and even our grandma signed up for one a got it!

    Oh yeah I love eating the wrapping paper too!!

    Sequoia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fabulous pictures of your Christmas celebration with your Mom and Aunt V. You both look adorable in your new t's and sweater. I love argyle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so jealous you got to open your presents already!! Mom was wrapping mine & Mason's today, taunting me by letting me smell them. Hmpf!! We got your card today (see what you mean about the reindeer training issues), so now that we have your address we'll send a belated xmas card your way :)

    Christmas Snorts-
    Brutus the Frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome stuff you guys got. Love the t's and those bones look yummy. Have fun
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas filled with warm, love, laughter, and sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We hope you had a pawesome Christmas! We need to look into those astro bones!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas Oak & Swish! Your new sweaters look great, and all the new chew toys look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi oakley and swisher!! my name is keiko and Im a puggle and I would love for you to be my friend at keikofoxx.blogspot.com all you have to do is click on the follow button...I love reading yours it really makes me smile!! I hope to see you there! wags and licks!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Oakley & Swisher! I miss hearing from you two, and wanted to come ask if you are alright? I hope everything is fine and that you two are just busy! Post an update when you can to let us readers know what you two are up to!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oak an' Swish, buddies! Where the heck ya been??

    Everything okay???

    ReplyDelete