Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Evening Walk

Today Oakley and I played hookie. We didn't go to work with Mom, and instead Aunt V came to chill with us. Today was pretty uneventful except for Aunt V sharing her Chipotle lunch with us. OMD that was good stuff. But a little while ago we went for a evening walk.

Things I saw:

1. A broken tree
2. My brother's weird habits
3. Sunset

Exhibit A: Broken tree.
We saw the caution tape from afar. But we're rebels...

...and wanted a closer look anyway.
This happened after the rain the other night.

I needed to leave my mark. To make sure if anyone else dared to get as close as we did, they knew I was here first.


Exhibit B: Weird Brother
I don't know why and Mom can't figure out why, but Oakley has a weird habit of booking it full speed, balancing himself on the edge of the curb, and sniffing for the best spot to...well you know. (picture was purposely cut off for the viewers.)


Exhibit C: Sunset
Nice right?
Time to head home...


...for a nap until Mom gets home.


Hope everydoggy is having a wonderful evening.


Lots of licks,
Swisher

4 comments:

  1. You saw a broken tree alright! Interesting hookie day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOH! That BROKEN tree was scary. Thank you for marking it to protect the innocent.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys!

    Wow...that tree was messed UP!

    Oakley...what is up with you balancing on the edge of the curb like that? Are you training for the Summer Olympics or something????

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Oakley, I have learned something new about you today. Bhaha. Wonder if you don't like the grass to tickle your bum or something? I could see us Boston's worrying about things like that.

    Kitty

    ReplyDelete