Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lick-o-Treat

I'm starting to think Howl-o-ween might be my new favorite holiday. Well I don't know about favorite, but it's just as fun as Christmas and Birthday time! I mean what other day do you get to keep the front door open and wait for kids to come and visit you? I couldn't wait for last night to come.

I wore my matching Pacman theme shirt today. So you KNOW I was ready.

When we got home from work with Mom, we changed into our costumes. Mom was styling with these cool Franky-stein socks.

Then we filled the candy bowl. But it wasn't only filled with goodies for the kiddies...
...it also had goodies for the doggies. Ya we threw in some cool stuffies for our neighborhood furiends. (I have enough toys, I'm secretly hoping we have left over candy. Bol.)


To get a little more into the Howl-o-ween spirit, I told Mom to put on the movie Ghostbusers.


The perfect movie I thought to have on in the background while Swish and I were on guard waiting for Lick-o-treaters. He guarded left. I guarded right.

We were being such good boys and not barking at any of the kids or strangers that came by that Mom and Aunt V shared their nachos with us and we got a special treat!

A Licky-pop!!!

OMD it was the best ever!


Mom was scared that Swisher was going to try and eat the entire thing whole. Stick included. I had to show him how to do it properly and explain if you just keep licking it, the candy last longer. Just goes to show you, big brother's don't always know everything. Bol.

Hope everyblogger had just as much fun as we did!

Lots of sticky licks,
Oakley

3 comments:

  1. OMG sooo cute! Looks like so much fun! I love your pac man shirt! When I was little my mom made me a Pac Man bed spread because I loved it so much! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...you guys are so CUUUUTE! (that was mom squealing)

    OMG...I had my first licky stick this Halloween too. Aren't they FABULOUS!???

    We gave out doggie cookies too, but mom likes your idea of giving away toys (next year!). I have 3 baskets full of like 9298374754883892727 toys (EACH) and I play with maybe 3 of them. Great idea!

    Love,
    S-Dog

    ReplyDelete