Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy Keaster!

We didn't have big plans for Easter this year. We mainly spent the day with Mom and Aunt V.

Later in the evening, we all went on a long walk down to the 711. 

  On our way back, we found a shopping basket someone had left.
 
Swisher: Hey this is pawesome!

Oakley: Uh, I don't know about this.
 Swisher: Hey Mom, can you push me down the hill?


 Swisher: This is like our very own go kart!

Swisher: C'mon Oakley, cheer up. We don't have to walk. We can just get pushed all the way home.
Oakley: I'd rather walk. This isn't exactly the Easter basket I had in mind.

We ended up walking the rest of the way home, but it was a short fun adventure!
Hope you all had a fun and Happy Keaster!

Lots of licks,
Swisher and Oakley

4 comments:

  1. that reminds me of riding in my stroller, sometimes i like it and sometimes i don't!
    stella rose and mags

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh- you always make stuff so fun!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shopping cart was one cool ride
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dog Oakley! No way in HECK would I ride in that contraption either. The look on your face says it all :) Swish is an adrenaline junkie I tell ya. You boys always have great adventures!

    Kitty (and Coco, who would have totally ridden with Swish and had a blast)

    ReplyDelete