Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oakley's Surgeries


I wouldn't sit still to get my picture taken, but these are pictures of my paws while they were taped up.  Mom took me to grandma's house where I stayed for awhile.  Grandma took me to the vet and I got fixed.  I'm not sure why, I don't remember being broken.  I also got my dew claws removed because I was always a crybaby when someone touched my paws and mom didn't want me to get hurt when I got older.  Grandma took care of me for a few days. I just slept a lot and was ready to play but she wouldn't let me.  Then one day we got to go to work with grandpa in a big truck.  Inside the truck there was a compartment where grandma and I slept while grandpa drove.  We met up with mom and she brought me home where I've been doing well recovering.  It's been a few weeks and I got my stitches out yesterday.  Everything is healing well.  I'm back at school @ petsmart in the advanced class now and I've made new friends! Talk to you guys later....Lots of licks.....Oakster!

No comments:

Post a Comment